Monday, April 6, 2009

Top 10 Nerf Guns

Okay, this is technically not about making things, but then don't try and tell me that the designers who made these didn't have fun.

Just looking at these makes me want to buy a couple of these and have a gunfight with my sister. Yes, I said sister. I have an older sister who at first frowned upon such things until we convinced her to play Risk with us one day. That started her on a journey to the Dark Side, and within a few years she and I would be having some rip-roaring squirt gun and rubber-band fights through the house.

Hmmmm.... family reunion coming up this summer. I don't think I could get her to try airsoft (not sure I'd try it either, actually), but perhaps she'd go for some Nerf.

1 comment:

  1. You're on! Gunfight at the not-so-okay corral.

    ReplyDelete